A Personal Note ( an experience shared)

 Well, Today I got so free that I had to log in to my Blogging account after 6 years. And I am writing this as a note to myself, where I will be sharing whatever comes to my mind. This includes my personal journey experience, which you can go through. And today I found myself in a place where I feel stuck, with so many ambitions in my mind and wanting to do a lot of great, great things, I should say, in this life. Even with all these desires, I somehow feel stuck, and I don't know how to start, where to go, and where to step. I feel literally confused. At this point in my life, I feel like I'm thinking a lot yet feeling nothing. It's like a catastrophe of my life, or maybe the point of self-realisation, or maybe god just put me at rest. Well, to let you know who I am and what I do let me give u a hint, butIi don't wanna disclose it. I am a 21-year-old boy from the land of high passes who recently graduated from a renowned and a prestigious college, which is like the best college in the country for my subject. Yet after graduating and doing everything well, from childhood to adulthood, I somehow feel lost. There's this point in life where you wanna achieve everything yet you don't want anything at the same time. Maybe this is what adulting is; I don't know. A lot of slef doubts is holding me so tight that i can't move anywhere; this feels quite heavy. Maybe I am too lazy or distracted or missing that obesession. I don't know; I am lost. Being an introvert and being socially awkward cost me a lot and taught me a lot of things. I am not able to even share my thoughts here properly . I don't know what's going in my mind maybe someday i will figure it out and I know i am gonna make something big and I will come back here and share it with you .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Innovations That Have Transformed Our World: A Look at the Most Impactful Innovations of the 21st Century

Mental health and self-care

Top Exam Tips for Success: A Guide to Effective Exam Preparation